---

Get Your Ex Back - Top 10 Mistakes To Avoid! | How To Make Your Ex Want You Back? Best Online E-Books And Articles!

  • Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back System

  • Fill Out This Form For FREE 7 Part E-Course!

Subscribe to this blog

Subscribe to full feed RSS
What the? RSS?!

Subscribe Via Email

We respect your privacy.

Get Your Ex Back - Top 10 Mistakes To Avoid!

Posted By On 08.22
As a bonus I've also pieced together some additional homework for you, which will put a leash on your ex boy- or girlfriends heart, and literally pull them back in before you reach the point of no return.

Continue reading if you feel hurt, and depressed after a recently break up...

OK, I’ve got some really important things to go over with you if you’re going to make your ex want you back. Time is of the essence, so I’m going to be as quick as possible.

I could tell you some things about me. Like I used to make big mistakes in my relationships… Did some embarrassing things while trying to get one in particular back… I learned a lot, had some success and now help other guys and girls get their EXes back…

…but really we don’t have time to go over my background in full yet. I’ll give you a chance later to give me your email and I’ll tell you more about me.

It's not about making your ex take you back, the fine art is to make YOUR EX want YOU back..

For now, we gotta get focused on some MAJOR F*@K UPs statistics say you’re most likely to make right now.

People who are in deep pain from a break up have a tendency to do the exact OPPOSITE of what you should do. So I’m acting fast to try and get you to stop before any damage is done.

In any disaster the first step is to stop the bleeding and then fix the problem.

Your relationship is no different. There may be some underlying problems with your relationship that must be fixed, but we can get to that next. Right now we need to STOP the bleeding.

So here’s the plan. I’m going to give some blunt advice. Not because I’m mean, but because you need it now more than ever. There’s no time to waste.

The first thing you need to do is STOP acting in a way that your lover is biologically predisposed to NOT feel attraction for.

That means being weak, passive and overly-agreeable. For biological and evolutionary reasons we don’t need to get in to now, women seek strong men who can protect them. And men don’t respect women who let them get away with everything (which means you’ll be habitually cheated on).

So if you want to make your ex want you back - don't be that weak man or woman! You don't want them to take you back out of pitty anyway, would you? Rather you want to make your ex want you back, because they've found out they need you in their life..

I know, after a break up it’s hard to give off the appearance of being strong. But it’s absolutely vital. And it’s not as hard as you think if you’ll just agree not to make these 10 mistakes.

We’ll start with 10 mistakes to quickly stop the damage, and then we’ll move on to some homework and point you to the materials you’ll need.

Damage Control

10 mistakes that convince your lover they made the right choice

OK, first the 10 mistakes you DO NOT want to do, if you want to make your ex want you back. After that there’s some homework for you to do to lure your lover back.

People who get hurt are often the people who say they don’t want to play “games.” You know what? Too bad. The game is being played whether you know it’s your turn or not.

Men and women are constantly testing each other subconsciously to see if you’re a good choice for a long term mate. If you refuse to play along, you’re going to be left out.

You’ll find you can prove yourself worthy by avoiding these 10 mistakes.


MISTAKE #1: Acting Overly Nice And Believing It Makes You A Great Catch

How many times do you have to hear the cliché “nice guys (or girls) finish last” before you finally get it?

You can’t simply go along with everything your partner says and expect to have a great relationship.

Think of it this way. Every good story has conflict, right? Star Wars had good guys and bad guys. And in a similar way so did Pretty Woman and all other romantic comedies.

Conflict makes things interesting. And a relationship without conflict is BORING.

Being too nice comes across as being too passive, insecure, anxious, and predictable. That’s BORING.

Want to find that “spark” with someone special? Then don’t forget that it takes friction to create a spark. Stand your ground.


MISTAKE #2: Trying To Persuade Your Ex To Come Back With Logic

You cannot argue or logically persuade your way back into a relationship. Sure, you can argue yourself out of one just fine, but it doesn’t work in reverse.

You can’t convince a person to like you, love you or want to be with you. Emotions don’t work that way. It simply won't make your ex want you back..

A person’s heart is reactive, not logical. So instead of trying to talk them back in to it, there are some things you need to DO to get their heart to respond.

In the homework I have for you we’ll talk more about ways to get your EXes heart fluttering for you again. But that comes in a minute. Moving on…


MISTAKE #3: Playing The Role Of Human Doormat

I hope this doesn’t describe you…

So many people plead with their ex, “Please stay, I’ll do anything you want…”

NO! Don’t do it. That doesn’t make for a romantic relationship. It may turn you in to a sex buddy for a short time, but they will lose all respect for you.

That means as soon as something better comes along, you’re gone. Do NOT beg to be taken back.


MISTAKE #4: Showering Your Ex With Flowers And Gifts

Ever heard, “Can’t Buy Me Love?”

Maybe it’s time you gave it a listen again. Flowers and gifts are best used to say THANK YOU or I LIKE/LOVE YOU. But it does NOT build attraction.

In fact, it can be a repellent. It tells your ex you don’t believe you’re good enough to be taken back on your own merits… so you pad the package with presents to cover up flaws.

That’s an attraction-killer! Don’t do it.

MISTAKE #5: Saying “I Love You” Every 5 Minutes

It’s so easy to fall into this fatal trap of telling your ex-lover how much they mean to you and how much you love them… mistakenly believing once they “get” how much you love them they’ll come running back.

WRONG! It doesn’t work like that, or even close.

Smothering your ex with affection right now is not romantic. And despite what you may think, “But I really, really like you,” is not what your ex wants to hear.

Your strong feelings may in fact be the very thing that pushed your ex away to begin with. (Because it can come across as needy.)

MISTAKE #6: Missing The Whole Point Of Chemistry

Too many people completely miss the point of attracting the opposite sex because they do things that would attract themselves or others like them… in other words, people of the same gender.

No, I’m not saying you’re gay or even that you’re acting gay.

I’m just saying men and women are attracted to different things. You can’t use the same tactics that would work on you to woo a person of the opposite sex.

For example men are mainly attracted to a woman’s appearance while women are attracted to personality.

That doesn’t mean men should stop working on their appearance or that women should stop trying to be good people. But it does mean you need to make an effort to work on the things that will attract your partner.

We’re going to work on this in your homework. But for now just realize you need to know what attracts your EX and work on that.

Then you can work on learning the subtle body language cues and emotional hot-buttons turn them on without them even knowing it. (This is advanced stuff that sounds like voodoo, but it works! And we’ll cover it in your homework.) Do your homework and you will get your ex back, and you will make YOUR EX want YOU back. Not just agreeing to give you another chance. That way you completely turn the tables.

MISTAKE #7: Giving Your Ex All Your Power

Do NOT act like your life is over if your ex splits.

This simply surrenders all power to your ex and makes you look like a pathetic wuss they can walk all over. That’s NOT attractive and it will only last until someone new comes along.

You absolutely MUST keep the respect of your ex if you want a chance at winning them back.

(If you fear you’ve already lost their respect, you can get it back. We’ll discuss that in your homework.)

MISTAKE #8: The Looks And Money Trap

Our culture makes it so easy for people to believe that looks and money are all people care about.

But you know what? People really aren’t that shallow. Especially after you’ve been involved in a close relationship with the person.

Looks and money are not the foundations of a lasting relationship. They’re window dressing, and window dressing always gets tired after a time.

Some people make the mistake of saying… “I’ll lose 15 pounds, that will definitely make my ex want me back”

NO! You need to take action now. You’re doing that now by putting an end to the 10 most common mistakes, and then following up with your homework from then on.

MISTAKE #9: Mis-Reading The Cues

There’s usually a window when your ex is giving you a chance to make things right. But you NEED to read the cues to know when this window is, when it isn’t, and how to respond the way they’re hoping you will.

This part gets a little advanced, but you can learn from people who have studied human behavior, especially man/woman dynamics and romantic relationships.

When you get good at it you can begin to influence (or what some call “manipulate”) and gain control over any interaction with your ex by giving cues and signals of your own.

MISTAKE #10: Not Getting Help

Again, most people start a painful break up by making mistake after mistake. It’s a hard time for anyone to know what to do… but there is a right and a wrong way to try and win your ex back.

It makes some people uncomfortable but if you take the time to learn some things about psychology and people’s basic needs and desires from a partner, you can regain control and pull your partner’s heart back in to yours.

But you’ve gotta make the effort if you want to make you ex want you back, and that means getting help. You’ve taken the first step by reading these 10 mistakes. Now it’s time to get to the homework.

Stop All Those Mistakes Now And You’ll Stop The Damage…

Homework Time

It’s time to learn a few tricks and – sorry to say – some mischievous and clever manipulations to get your EXes heart and full attention back.

Your homework is watching a video made by a military brat who knows a LOT about relationships. We’ve already covered the 10 mistakes you SHOULDN’T make if you want to make your ex want you back. This video covers the first active move you SHOULD make.

I’ll send you over to the video in just a moment. For now, just think about it…

It’s Amazing What A Military Brat Knows About Broken Relationships

Picture this.

You’re a military brat. You’re constantly moving from one town to the next and sometimes with late notice. So your relationships – whether just friends or more – are constantly being tested, destroyed and/or created.

It’s a hard life. But in some ways, it can arm you with AMAZING social skills. You get so much experience managing relationships that you become a MASTER at a very young age.

It’s like if you wanted to be a basketball player and you grew up training with Michael Jordan. By the time you graduated 8th grade you’d be ready for the NBA!

Well that’s exactly what happened to T-Dub, the guy who put together this video.

It’s kinda funny, because he uses “Judo” as a metaphor to explain the first move you should make to make your ex want you back. (Guess he really did grow up on a military base!)

Watch T-Dub’s Video For Counter-Intuitive Advice That Works

Click the image below and you’ll be taken to his site. The video will play right away. When it’s done you should definitely keep reading down the page though (because there’s a lot more advice).

This Video Introduces You To T-Dub’s Secret Recipe For Relationships


Some people get mad at T-Dub. Especially relationship counselors who want to charge $50 to $100 an hour for weekly sessions that can last years… and T-Dub is able to fix things just by sharing a few secrets about people and relationships.

It all comes down to T-Dub’s secret recipe. He believes it’s possible for most any broken relationship to fix itself. It just takes the right ingredients and someone who’s willing to put them together. (And that person will be you.)

To find out about the recipe you have to click over to T-Dub’s site and watch the video… then read the message he has for you. You’re going to find out all about…

  • How to stop text message terrorism and drunk dialing.

  • The T-Dub Mind Calming Technique that will help you function.

  • The counter-intuitive first move for getting your ex back.

T-Dub also has some extra materials you’ll need to pick up if you’re serious about making your relationship work.

  • He’ll help you assess where you are in the heart and mind of your ex.

  • You’ll discover how to break down their defenses and touch their heart again.

  • Then you can create a step by step “love map” for rebuilding your relationship.

  • And best of all, T-Dub will share his best military-brat relationship advice so that once you’re back together… this will never happen again.

So if you’re serious, you need to do your homework and check out T-Dub’s video and message to you.

HOMEWORK: Watch T-Dub’s video now and find out your first move,

Click Here!


I’m 100% confident T-Dub can help your situation. Look what it did for these people…

Dating Again!

"Just wanted to say thank you soooooooooo much for the amazing advice in your book the magic of making up. Yesterday was that all important First Date and it was absolutely fantastic… i just had an email from him saying what a great time he had and how he can’t believe how cool it was to be together. Also back when we split up, your book picked me up out of the mud when I was feeling the worst I ever felt in my life, and doing all the things you advised gave me a life line – now I am so much stronger and happier. I’m still going to take things slowly with my ex (I’m not at the end of your plan yet!!) but I can’t believe how well life is going only 2 months after I felt like I was half dead. Thank you so much."

Alice

Ex POPS The Question…

"…just an email to say thanks for all the support and knowledge. my boyfriend has just proposed. we are the happiest we have ever been. wedding booked for 2011.

many thanks,"

Jenna

Casey gets his girl back!

"I have good news, my ex did get back with me! She said to me the guy she went out with before was a cover up and she was lying to herself the whole time. Thanks for the support."

Casey

** Click HERE To See What T-Dub Can Do For You **


Getting your ex back could come down to one decision, this one. You’ve got nothing to lose and a lover to gain – click the link above to check out T-Dub’s video.

And don’t forget to check out the rest of his site when it’s done (there’s actually another video to watch that’s just as helpful, check it out!).

Good luck and now go make your ex want you back!!
11 kommentarer - Please don't spam this section. We provide back-links for valid comments. So, subscribe by email and make more back-links via comments. We would love to see you more often here!!!
Unknown
17. februar 2013 kl. 09.02

Oh my lord ASHRA thank you, I GOT TERRY BACK. Im so excited, It only took a 48hours for him to come home. bless divinity and bless ashra spell temple. i must be dreming as i never thoughts he would be back to me after all this time. I am so much shock and just cant believe my eyes. thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. you can contact ashra on email:ashraspelltemple@gmail.com. he replyies his mails asap
Anita, California

mary
10. september 2013 kl. 13.06

Hi everyone my Name is (MS TENA i live in
USA
am here to shear my testimony of the good
thing that okata has done for me,i was
looking for my life partner for over 4years
but i could not be able to find anyone and i
have contacted so many spell caster but
them all eat my money so one day i came
across this great spell caster called Dr
okata on website i never wanted to
contact him because i thought is still one of
those fake spell caster that eat money and
run away buy i decided to give him a try i
contacted him i told him like i normally tell
others before and he told me that he will
make me get my soul mate within 72hours i
was thinking is a joke but today am happy
with my husband and with just got married
last year. if you need a real spell caster to
bring back your ex lover or your are be
looking for life soul mate contact okataspiritualspelltemple
his email address is
okataspiritualspelltemple@gmai l.com

Unknown
4. oktober 2013 kl. 19.14

I WANT TO QUICKLY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO ME WHO CAST A SPELL FOR ME TO GET MY LOVER BACK. MY LOVER LEFT ME AND RUN AFTER ANOTHER GIRL, HE CLAIMED HE WAS NO LONGER FEELING OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE BLOCKED ME OFF HIS PHONE AND MAIL. I TRIED ALL I COULD TO GET HIM BACK, BUT TO NO AVAIL. 3 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTERS DECEIVED ME AND GO AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING FOR ME. A FRIEND WHOM DR OGBA HAS HELPED BEFORE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT AND ASSURE ME OF POSITIVE RESULT. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE MONEY. SHE ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE A TRY, I DECIDED TO GIVE MY LAST TRY, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DR VOODOO CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CONTACTED ME IN LESS THAN 48HOURS AND HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME. HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE TO ME AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 3WEEKS TIME. THANKS TO YOU DR OGBA, I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO YOU. I ADVICE ANY ONE SEEKING FOR A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER NOT TO WASTE ANY MONEY OR TIME WITH FAKE SPELL CASTERS, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO DR OGBA NOW, HIS CONTACT EMAIL IS ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com
ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com I AM 100% SURE HE WILL HELP YOU TOO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR, YOU ARE REALLY AS GREAT AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME.

Unknown
15. oktober 2013 kl. 04.33

My Name is ALFRED MORIS .I will love
to
share my testimony to all
the
people
in the forum because I never thought I
will have my girlfriend back
and
she means so much to
me..The
girl I want to get marry to left
me
2
Months to our weeding for
another
man..,When I called her she never
picked my calls,She unfriend
me
on
her facebook and she even had to
changed her facebook status from
married
to
Single...when I went to
her place of work she told
her co-staffs she never want to see
me..I
lost
my job as a result of this because
I could not be able to concentrate anymore,my life was upside down and
everything
did
not go smooth with my
life...I
tried all I could do to have her
back,but did not work out until I
met a friend who refer me to a spell caster online Dr Jagem of SUPREMACY TEMPLE, who casted a spell for me and told me that's things is going change before 7 days,to my own surprise 4 days later my girl called me and started pleading for forgiveness that she is sorry for the pain she have cost me. We are happily together now. If anybody need his help you can contact him on his address supremacypower@gmail.com he is willing to help anybody his is a good spell caster.

Anonym
15. oktober 2013 kl. 15.54


An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is faithi live in Australia,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {ogbonispeliotemple@hotmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Mr azul for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com}, Thanks..


carolina
10. januar 2014 kl. 03.18

I want to be really honest about myself and announce to the world about how i was able to get my ex lover back. When my lover left me for another guy i was so down casted to the extend i was thinking of all most killing myself, And as a matter of facts i needed urgent help, So i was seeking for advise from different source both from the internet and from friends around me. And one lucky day for me i came across this great man contact information that saved my life by bringing my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours. Well i know everybody will be wondering who is this great man?, He is nobody else than Dr.Kuma and you can easily reach Dr.Kuma on this contact information below +2348072371282 or send him a mail on Kumalovespell@gmail.com and i assure you that within the next few hours you will be in greater joy.

carolina
22. januar 2014 kl. 17.40

Me and my boyfriend were seriously in love for six years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for seven months and i was not tired of loving him.so i take a bold step by contacting a spell caster who help me bring my ex boyfriend back. And we are happily marry with a son. He is powerful and great his contact is spellofsolutiontemple@gmail.com you can also contact him for help

Unknown
7. april 2014 kl. 15.03

Hi every one i am by name selena jolie i am from USA had i fight with my husband about three years ago and since then he has refuse to talk to me or even care about our family affair he abandoned us and went after another woman leaving me with four kids three girls and a boy,so last weeks a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster called dr anegbe who helped me brought my husband back many think he is a scam but i promise you that he is nothing compare to that not even close so if you have some problems in having or getting your ex back you can contact the great and wonderful spell caster DR ANEGBE in this address and he will be willing to help you.
via;anegbesolutiontemple@yahoo.com

Unknown
8. maj 2015 kl. 20.41


Thanks be to God that i have found some one like Dr tatota the great man who help me out when my lover left me, i have being a relationship with my lover for over seven years before i knew it my husband started dating his office girl when i cut them in the hotel room i ask my husband what is going on here he just told me what am seeing is what is going on if i can take it i should live it and allow him to live his life the way he want to,it just like a dream to me that my husband did such to me after staying for seven years i cried all over the day and night no help till the day i was passing by my friend called me and told me that i am look so stress up i told him every thing that happen to me he said i should not cry again that he we introduce me to one great man that help her out when she was like me too that is how i contacted Dr tatota on his email ; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and his phone number +2348114162478 to my greatest surprise after Dr tatota cast a spell on me in just 24hours my husband called me for forgiveness and beg me to come back home that is how my husband came back to me all with the help of Dr odudu here is the email tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com if not this man dont contact any body contact Dr tatota his the only man that is bless with so much power am happy today is the help of Dr tatota. EMAIL; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com PHONE NUMBER ; +2348114162478 MARYLINE FROM USA

Unknown
3. juni 2015 kl. 06.16

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, or call +27611734184 Thanks.

Keller
7. august 2016 kl. 01.23



I have been married for 7 months, i was 5 months pregnant, i love my husband so much, but he treated me so badly we fought because i have found numerous other emails, and texts on his phone from other women, i became so tired of of his womanizing behavior, worrying all the time, and i was always scared when i am not with him . one night he came back drunk, he also came with the another lady, when i i tried to confront him, he immediately started hitting me and he pushed me out the house and ask me to leave, i was lost and confused, i was stranded that i have to find a help from anywhere then i came across a spell caster Manifest Spell who lives in (UNITED STATES) who had saved many marriage so as i emailed Dr. Manifest and he told me what is needed and after 3 days, he restored my marriage, i and my husband came back together as a married couple again, i am so so so so happy, my marriage was saved by manifestspellcast@yahoo.com

Send en kommentar